Tuesday, March 16, 2010

我会永远抱着你。

went for cypher camp dry run 1 today. they said 9 - 6, but ended up 10 - 12. totally retarded.

i look at this batch of student leaders, and i think to myself: other than those that have experience due to previous cypher camps, the new SL's cannot make it. i look at their face and i know.

seriously, how can you be an SL if you're SHY?? LOL.

cut my hair at the QB at causeway point. the bloody hairdresser got problem, now my hair looks like shit. i'm still deciding whether to buzzcut, or to let it grow long again.

cousin staying over at my place cuz she just had some laser surgery to remove her birthmark which dominates majority of her right cheek. used my mom's bathtub, and ended up clogging up the thing. so what did they do? call in the resident plumber: me.

tomorrow will be a better day, i just know it (:

No comments: