Saturday, March 20, 2010

okay, i didn't blog the past two nights cuz i was receiving my training as CSC at the night safari. pretty decent job with a rather high pay, considering that all i do is tear or punch tickets.

i gotta work at least 12 nights every month, but i don't know my school schedule/YOG schedule at all. i guess all my friday and saturday nights are taken, but that just gives me 8 nights.

overheard while waiting for the bus to the zoo:
girl: (to her little brother) give me any two numbers!
boy: 20 + 10?
girl: 30!
boy 100 + 100?
girl: 200!
boy: 1000 + 1000?
girl: you give me so big number how can??

the other trainee together with me got rejected. no wonder she wasn't forced to go on the animal show and tram ride with me.

the moment i receive my night safari badge, i enjoy alot of privileges to all three parks, the bird park, the zoo and the night safari. in the future, when the river safari opens, i can go in free as well. i just need to flash my employees badge and that's it, plus i get discounts everywhere.

its like having a membership where they pay you, lol.

No comments: